Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hot Latin Model Claudia Verela


“Like me if you think I’m sexy”



Claudia Verela


Name: Claudia Verela


Birth Date: Nov, 23rd


Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ


Ethnicity: Latin


Height: 5’3″


Weight: 115 lbs.


Measurements: 34D-23-33


Growing up, I never dreamed that I could be a model. But, with dedication, hard work and perseverance, I’ve turned that dream into a flourishing full time career!


I take pride in everything that I do and I take all of my assignments seriously…no matter how big or small or whether it pays $50 or $5000!


If I commit to an assignment, I give it my all and will put all of my energy and passion into it! I’m easy to work with! I’m punctual, dependable, professional and have a cheerful, fun and upbeat, attitude.


Modeling has given me the opportunity to travel to exciting locales. It’s a great job! One that allows me to meet the coolest and most wonderful people.


 


View More Pictures Of Claudia Verela Below



No comments:

Post a Comment